Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update on the cyst

Thanks so much for your prayers and kind words, guys! I went to the doctor and got some antibiotics for the Bartholin cyst, and it is MUCH better. I am so grateful. Thank you, God! I am still praying for relief from the daily migraines, but still, the relief of having the cyst go away is GREAT!

Soooo to make up for the complaining rant, here are 10 random things I am thankful for:

1. My darling kittens. I love them more every day!

2. My amazing mom.

3. My amazing brother.

4. Anna Sophia and Elizabeth Botkin, and the McDonald family! I am constantly looking up to them examples of strong, Godly people.

5. Charles Williams. What a wonderful author!

6. The C.S. Lewis Foundation -- teaching students how to impact the world for Christ.

7. All the dear children I get to babysit! :)

8. My violin.

9. Potatoes!!! I've been a potato addict recently.

10. Any day we have cold and/or rainy weather!


Blessings,

Erin

No comments: