Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hi everyone...

It's me again. :)

Well, on top of PCOS and herpes, I now have a cold. LOL. Just my luck. The herpes just keeps on coming back over and over again, even though I'm taking the medicine five times a day! It's just a tiny bit frustrating. :P

Even so, I had a lovely time with Joi and Ashley last night, and my mom said she would try to make time to watch a movie with me this week, so I'm really looking forward to that.

My dad's blood test results were given to us today, and unfortunately, he may have some more problems. He's going to have an ultrasound to check for kidney problems. Prayers would be greatly appreciated for that -- he *really* doesn't need any more health issues right now!

Hugs,

~Erin

2 comments:

Luke Holmes said...

*hugs* Always praying, Erin

Unknown said...

i r teh pray