Friday, December 26, 2008

Update

Late Merry Christmas and Early Happy New Year, everyone! :)

Things have been tough over at our house, but in spite of it all, we managed to have a very nice Christmas. I think the best part was going to midnight mass on Christmas Eve. I was so blessed by that service! I love my church so very much, especially the people in it.

The PCOS is very bad recently... sooo sleepy all the time, and my body feels like a pile of bricks! Anyway, I hope that gets better soon. I got a gift certificate to my favorite herbal store, as well as the much-coveted herbal remedies book by Rosemary Gladstar(this made me so happy!!!), so I ordered some really good herbs from which I will make various healing decoctions, teas, and maybe some tinctures. They should help a lot with the PCOS symptoms.

Blessings to you all!

Erin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin,
Hey, this is Erin. XD I'm in your mother's Latin class. I'll try to pray for you guys. It's been in general a pretty hard class, since it's since your mother's been at loose ends, and I was starting to get really frustrated with the pace, but thanks to your post on Xanga, I think I understand A little better. I"ll pray for you guys!
Love,
Erin

Corinth said...

Happy new year, Erin! I'm glad you were able to have a good Christmas. Excellent about the herbs. *nods* Love and hugs and prayers!