Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update

Whew, it's been so long! Sorry about that... things have been more difficult than usual. Unfortunately, my health is going downhill. I'm trying to hang in there and keep active, but it's getting harder. I mostly feel like lying in bed and resting, but life goes on, and I can't afford to rest much more than usual.

I am on day 1 of a very strict diet: gluten free, dairy free, sugar free...VERY limited. My diet mostly consists of vegetables, certain meats, limited fruit, and raw nuts and seeds. As some of you might know, I'm an emotional eater, and cutting out all carbs and sugar is quite a challenge, but I'm trying!! I know it will be better for me in the long run. So I'll be posting updates on the diet/health/weight loss fairly often.

Blessings!

~Erin

1 comment:

Princess0479 said...

Erin i am so glad i checked your blog today after being MIA from blogging myself..honey your diet for your health sounds truly challenging! i know you can do this though =))
the big suggestion i have is to LEAN completely on God, because you can do nothing without HIM, he will help you through =))
I'm on a diet too, i do weight watchers, the best things about it is that i can eat anything even pizza, or a cookie as long as it is small portions and moderation =))
we both can do this!

I have faith in you and i hope and pray that you'll feel better so you can be out and about!
Praying for you dear friend!

HUGS!

talk soon!

Blessings always and lots of hugs!

In Him, Jane.