Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a beautiful Lord's day this has been!

...Other than the fact that it was 103 degrees. *dies of heat*

But even so, it was just a really peaceful day for me. And I love how all my physical and mental pain just melts away when I'm in the presence of the Lord and His followers. Even when I am nauseated from stomach contractions and back pain, it just doesn't matter any more! It's the most amazing feeling. Yes, I'm aware of discomfort, but it seems so far away, like my spirit is separated from my body. What an amazing experience! I hope everyone is having an equally pleasant Sunday. :)

And on a slightly different note, I'm going to be at Nashotah House for a few days next week (Tuesday-Saturday), and I'm stopping by the Chicago Art Institute while I'm there. Anyone want me to bring them anything? :D Anyway, be good while I'm gone, and don't miss me too much!

Peace of Christ be with you always,

Erin

No comments: